• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need Help!

NVRENGH

LOL, Ok its not that bad I have a Mimaki CJV30-160 and I have to print a double sided banner and I just can't get it to start at the same place. Can Someone please help me with this. Oh and I am using RasterlinkPro5SG. Thank you

jayhawksigns

First tip to doing double-sided banners. Oversize and don't push important graphics to the edge.

Exactly what's off? What are you doing to get it started in the same place?

This won't help you now, sorry...but for next time, this is how we do it.

Any time there's something that print double-sided, we always send it centered on the stock...but we also print a thin colored line several inches ahead of where the actual image starts and the same colored line at the end with the same spacing. Also, we mark a place on the stock that matches some piece on our machine. Then, the first side is dry and reloaded, we use the distance between where the image started and our mark to make an educated guess for starting position, send the job and if the two colored lines aren't printed basically on top of on another, we cancel the job and try again.

It wastes some stock, but our stuff usually hits right on.

NVRENGH

I didn't Center it on the stock. But I did mark were the sheet started before I printed on cut line of my machine. When I flipped it I resent over my banner and it was over like a inch and started way to far in. So i reset and tryed again and this time it over to the right to far and not far enough back. But Thank you For the Ideas I am going to have to try Frank Said.