• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need lettering like this on my front door for sure!!!

gabagoo

Someone sent this to me and I felt it deserved more eyes

Attachments

• ec3b481d-4c5c-45a8-9859-5cd4b91f7808.jpg
    ec3b481d-4c5c-45a8-9859-5cd4b91f7808.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 71

SignosaurusRex

Are you making fun of my "Hours of Operation"? :wink:

They must be the ones that are doing all the vehicles I see around town that look the same way. :omg:

MSly

Funny Prank Ha Ha

If you look closely you'll see the t had been cut to look like an l
Thank you for the exposer. Kraftfwork Custom Design Does excellent work and has been in business for 28 years. www.kraftwork.net
Besides the juvenile prank & destroying property there has been numerous hang up phone calls & emails.
We have security cameras installed and will be prosecuting to the fullest extent.

AUTO-FX

Vandalism sucks.

Here is one from the "after5catalog.com"

Attachments

• hours of op.jpg
    hours of op.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 98

mesheau

poor installation for a sign company.

hey lets squeeze 500 words onto our door with an outline that we're not going to line up properly!!

J Hill Designs

If you look closely you'll see the t had been cut to look like an l
Thank you for the exposer. Kraftfwork Custom Design Does excellent work and has been in business for 28 years. www.kraftwork.net
Besides the juvenile prank & destroying property there has been numerous hang up phone calls & emails.
We have security cameras installed and will be prosecuting to the fullest extent.

If that were the case, the bottom of the supposed 't' would look different...all the other t's have a lower leg...this 't' is straight on the bottom

showcase 66

There are two shops (not sign shops) here that have a plaque on the wall with the same verbiage on it. A sign shop that was here at one time had "Hours 9is to 5ish Closed Fridays unless you are willing to pay triple the cost"

megacab

If that were the case, the bottom of the supposed 't' would look different...all the other t's have a lower leg...this 't' is straight on the bottom

SMACK
:thankyou:

WONDER IF HE BS'S HIS CUSTOMERS LIKE THAT WHEN HE SCREWS A WINDOW LETTERING JOB UP.....:popcorn:

TheSnowman

From the pictures on his web site it looks like he has 100,000 sq/ft
I was thinking the same thing. Normally if you can afford that many production people working and machines going, you'd have a $7/hr phone answerer sitting up front. By plugging in their address though, pretty sure most of the pictures showing massive equipment aren't real.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 88

jiarby

Which one are we supposed to believe...??

Unintentional Typo or Vandalism?

Laffin, Thanx Your the first person to notice. Nice Job It goes to show how many people read signs.

This was always a joke in the sign business If you spell a word wrong people will notice the sign.

Although, it was not intentional just a typo. So, moral of the story have the client always sign off.

Thanx Again, Mike

Besides the juvenile prank & destroying property

The fact of the matter is, Mike, that you just fskd up the job. Someone noticed and took a photo. No vandalism, No prank.

Then they posted it on FAILBLOG.COM.... and it shortly made it over here. No doubt all your calls and hang ups are coming from failblog, not here.

Nice try to save face with the vandalism lie... but the font experts have called you out, and your own words to me confirm. Best to just come clean.

Originality: FAIL
Proofread: FAIL
Coverup: FAIL
Get Famous online: WIN! At least for a day or so.

Mosh

Noticed the screenprinting dryer is missing the belt, not going to run any shirt through like that...I think those are all pasted pics for sure!