• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need opinions and Ideas....PLEASE :)

AD&M

OK, I am trying to come up with a logo and slap it on my truck. I figure, what better way to learn huh? So next week I will be putting some lettering down. Trouble is, I am kinda new at this game. I know what I like, but I was wondering if the veterans would chime in here and help me out with the general layout. If you have a good idea in mind please feel free to throw together a quick comp, I would be eternally grateful. I basically have just a Roland C-60 at my disposal (dont laugh too hard) so I need to stay withing the confines of its abilities. I might consider getting the graphics outsourced, but that would eliminate the learning curve here.

Anyway here are the pics!!! Remember, go easy on me guys :)

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Picture5-1.jpg
    Picture5-1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 176
  • Picture4-1.png
    Picture4-1.png
    496 KB · Views: 84
  • Picture8-1.jpg
    Picture8-1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Picture9-1.jpg
    Picture9-1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited by a moderator:

Shovelhead

OK, I am trying to come up with a logo and slap it on my truck. I figure, what better way to learn huh? So next week I will be putting some lettering down. Trouble is, I am kinda new at this game. I know what I like, but I was wondering if the veterans would chime in here and help me out with the general layout. If you have a good idea in mind please feel free to throw together a quick comp, I would be eternally grateful. I basically have just a Roland C-60 at my disposal (dont laugh too hard) so I need to stay withing the confines of its abilities. I might consider getting the graphics outsourced, but that would eliminate the learning curve here.

:ROFLMAO:
:popcorn:

cgsigns_jamie

Change the font, I don't even know what the main copy says.

Also the photos are too big, use the attachment feature and remove the offsite photos.

high impact

OH MY! Fix that main copy font as soon as you can so it can be read by others.

Don't hold your breath for someone to post up a layout for you...

Keep going...you'll get it.

AD&M

Ah! Thanks for the resize Fred. I know this is kindergarten stuff to you guys. My brain is fried for now. I dunno what else to come up with. You really cant read the font? It says "Appling". Well if its not readable thats a problem, huh? :)

AD&M

I will work on this some more then and read up on the picture posting policy. I am so used to using other boards and photobucket!! :)