• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need some old Machines!!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hey guys Im on the hunt for any of these machines, I only need them for parts. Im looking for old Seiko, roland, Mimaki, HP machines for parts only! Willing to pay up to $2k depending on location. Thanks in advance!!

Kottwitz-Graphics

I have an old roland camm1 plotter (48") that powers on, but I can't get it to communicate with the computer...

Drove me nuts till I just dropped the money for a summa.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey, wait a minute........

Is this the same thing that guy in the White House did ??

Cash for Clunkers ??

SignManiac

What's a Roland six year old Soljet Pro II, print and cut, worth towards a newer 54" latex machine? Still runs great.

Pro Image

Encad 850 42in......in very good condition.....just needs new ink tubes installed.....been out of service for 2.5 years....stored in a clean room......

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Mimaki JV3-160SP. Heads are pretty much done for, the firewire board is done. Otherwise all there and in excellent shape. Shipping the entire machine cross country probably would not be worth it though. For the right price I'd be willing to gank any parts you want and dump the chassis in the dumpster though. :omg: Mainboard, power supply, fans, slider board, motors, encoders, sensors, control panel, etc - lots of good parts here. :smile: