• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need some one with a 12 foot press brake

Rocco G

Anyone near Philly who has such a beastie please let me know. I have a need to get 132" wide aluminum (.125 thick) bent into a C channel, plus some smaller pieces as well.

Thanks

Rocco
Abco Signs
856-663-6001
Pennsauken NJ

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I'm a little confused too, is it a true "C" channel or "boxed"
channel, or a "U" or "J"

Depending on the size you need bent, we used to Lords/plug weld
stock "J" or "U" extrusion to sheets larger that what we couldn't bend
on our brake.

Rocco G

Prob not a true "C" channel but the dimensions are 12" tall X 8" deep, 132" long, plus another smaller one at ~107" long 12" tall with 4" flanges. Not to mention a couple of other smaller bits/pieces. I only have a 10' 16 ga brake and won't even attempt .125" metal on it.

I just found someone local with a 12' press brake, but he can't do it that deep so I might just go with two angles, weld or glue them together and simulate a full channel. It's just a decorative item so I'm not worried about it supporting anything. I'd still prefer a one piece unit (simplified installation, etc) but will make do.