Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need to download the rip versaworks or other

Discussion in 'Roland' started by aecsrl, Apr 15, 2008.

1. aecsrl

aecsrl Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Hi

i need to download the rip versaworks or other for the soljet 540 pro II (print e cut)

:thankyou:

Tags:
  2. Blizare

Blizare Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Thats good. Goto rolanddga.com and see if you even can. Why don't you have a cd?

3. jester2kx

jester2kx Member

Feb 21, 2007
    I had this same problem.....Roland will make you pay a few hundred bucks for the software that only runs on thier printer. I wa fortunate enough to find a link on google somewhere.....sorry I can't seem to get my hands on it right off hand. Also, I had a call into my supplier....they were going to get me a copy of it as well. I would go that avanue.

4. aecsrl

aecsrl Member

Mar 25, 2008
    i not have the cd i lost it , please give me istruction where it's possible to download

5. mediaman

mediaman Member

Feb 6, 2007
    VersaWorks is not a free download. Your dealer should be able to get you a copy if you bought the printer new. Otherwise, Roland VersaWorks is available for purchase - the RVW-SP300 for the 30" printer RIP is $995.00 and RVW-PRO II for 54" printers is $1495.00.

6. Cadmn

Cadmn Very Active Member

Aug 19, 2005
    so are you looking on here for a copy(pirated ) copy of a software? that is against the rules here right Fred?

7. Ian Stewart-Koster

Ian Stewart-Koster Active Member

Sep 27, 2003
    Qld, Australia
    It's available here, downunder, as a download...
    after you part with $1500.