• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need to find this clipart.

Eagle Spirit

Doe s anyone know where I can find this clipart?

Thanks!

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 111

Eagle Spirit

It was given to us low resolution and as an image. It is very pixilated. I would really like to find it as a vector image if possible. I need to print it about 15" tall and have a contour cut.

It is the typical story of someone using a tiny clipart for a business card and never having the file. Then years later deciding they need something bigger and all they have is an old business card to scan.

gvgraphics - when you say redraw what are you talking about? It may be simple for some but not so much for me.

Thanks!

gvgraphics

Just as shovelhead has said. Not being mean or anything but that is something you really should learn how to do. It will help your but out of allot of jams. Or you can send it to the vector doctor, his link is at the bottom of the page.

Sean

Jackpine

Just as shovelhead has said. Not being mean or anything but that is something you really should learn how to do. It will help your but out of allot of jams. Or you can send it to the vector doctor, his link is at the bottom of the page.

Sean

Redraw by using a ultra fine marker and a piece of tracing paper, adding detail no there. Scan and convert to a vector it in CorelX3 or another trace program. Not too hard. Or just try to convert it in CorelX3 and clean up there.

Eagle Spirit

We do create and redraw a lot of the logos that we need to use, using a few different programs. So learning or having learned how to do some simple vectorizing is not a problem.

What gets to be a problem is when someone has something that they want recreated but there is some elements of the logo or artwork that is hard to figure out how it is suppose to look originally. Simple shapes is one thing but like the color splotches or checker boarding in his face, I dont know what it is suppose to look like and how much is from being scanned and enlarged. And of course once it is blown up it is right in your face.

That is why I asked if anyone happened to know where this clipart had come from. I thought a simple answer if someone did happen to know would be a lot simpler than trying to recreate something.

gvgraphics

The checkers you are seeing are the background of the design program. The file has been messed with before from the looks of it. The checkers are their because of not having the opacity set 100%.

signage

corel 12 traced

I did this in Coreldraw 12 in less than 5 min.

Attachments

• 7-12-2007 test logo.jpg
    7-12-2007 test logo.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 80

Jillbeans

It looked like something from Microsoft Word clip art. I tried a search and came up with 30 pages of monitors but not the Drew Carey one.
Love....Jill