• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need to rebrand OCE CS9065 to Mutoh

Does anyone knows which is the special code to convert an OCE 9065CS to Mutoh? I heard I need a 4 digits special code to do this.
Thanks in advance.

wunder

yes 0266 and step over all and changed to mA version so you can use original inks.

best regards
wunder

But I don't want to use original inks. I use aftermarket inks and I load to printer written chipcards with 440 ml. Lately I have only problems with writen chipcards. Most of all doesn't work as OCE therefore I have to rebrand it to Mutoh since I have many other suppliers for chipcards.

If I have any problem with this code, cand I turn back to OCE? Do you know the OCE special code?

Best regards,
Marius

devahoch

SIGN MAKING COMPANY
But I don't want to use original inks. I use aftermarket inks and I load to printer written chipcards with 440 ml. Lately I have only problems with writen chipcards. Most of all doesn't work as OCE therefore I have to rebrand it to Mutoh since I have many other suppliers for chipcards.

If I have any problem with this code, cand I turn back to OCE? Do you know the OCE special code?

Best regards,
Marius

If you have a problem for buy cards, you can make my rebuild for forever smartcards, I writed on this forum. My RH II use one card 3 years end still is 98% full. Princip is START WITH SMARTCARD, THEN TURN OFF 5V TO ALL CARDREADERS, THAT PRINTER CAN'T WRITE NEW STATUS FOR INKS ONTO CARDS.

How to insert special code??

Hi,

Anyonw have any idea how to insert special codes in OCE CS9065???

I have tried down arrow + F2 + up arrow... I guess it only works when the machines is rebranded to Mutoh Spitfire.

I hope someone can help me... I'm having lots of issues with the smard cards and I want to deactivate them.

Thanks

Ricardo.

Mr Moss

How to insert special code??

Hi,

Anyonw have any idea how to insert special codes in OCE CS9065???

I have tried down arrow + F2 + up arrow... I guess it only works when the machines is rebranded to Mutoh Spitfire.

I hope someone can help me... I'm having lots of issues with the smard cards and I want to deactivate them.

Thanks

Ricardo.
wait for the first line of text to appear then press up button,second line of text you press F1 then lastly down arrow after the bottom text appears