• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need to turn my "business" around

W

wetgravy

Man, I feel for you John. If I run my own shop again I know there are a few things I will be doing to generate sales ... I would go after corporate offices, and non retail entities ... invariably they will have t-shirts that need printed for some sort of retreat, team building thing, or company sporting event. Also, they probably might want to have something on their walls to make them more interesting (which by the way ... do your homework on this ... some art can actually increase productivity while others decrease it ... might want to look it up to see which will achieve the best results) And invariably I would give away more swag than I normally do. That and take some of the hundreds of designs I have come up with that no one has paid for and recycle them into quick designs for places like crowdspring ... get those designs paid for and moved into an archived folder.