• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I never feel....

tattoo.dan

like such a challenged individual....unless I open photoshop.....wow....I think my 4 year old daughter could figure more out. Good night!

tattoo.dan

Really...how long should it take to create an overflowing toilet effect similar to this!? Seems like I wasted way too much time on it yesterday and didn't get anything I liked.

Maybe I am stressing about the new addition to our family next week...idk

I plan on studying up on photoshop this winter...

Attachments

• IMG_0337.jpg
    IMG_0337.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 81

jfiscus

Rap Master
A tablet & stylus would make a photo effect like that much easier; so you could vary your brush pressure. Another way would be to use source images of waterfalls, that's what it looks like the original artist did.

laserman70

like such a challenged individual....unless I open photoshop.....wow....I think my 4 year old daughter could figure more out. Good night!

Feel the same way with AI.
Open photoshop and I can do so many things w/ ease.
Just very comfortable with it.
AI :frustrated:

WildWestDesigns

A tablet & stylus would make a photo effect like that much easier; so you could vary your brush pressure. Another way would be to use source images of waterfalls, that's what it looks like the original artist did.

Tablet with the airbrush pen came render some really cool effects.

signswi

Artificial photo composition is a skill like any other. If you're not doing it 8 hours a day it's going to take you a long a-- time when you need to do it.

I personally would stage a photo shoot, but that's how I roll. You could probably find a stock image ready to go though and it would cost you a lot less in money than it would in time to learn a skill you don't have.

WildWestDesigns

I find Adobe takes SO many steps to achieve a simple goal....unless I'm missing a secret hot key list somewhere. Am I?

It seems to be the same for me as well. I started learning off of Ai, but Corel seems to get things done quicker compared to Ai.

Although, you practice the long method often enough, even that can be done pretty quick.

I can use the embroidery side of my software (which does have pure vector tools, not just embroidery vector tools) and be far more efficient then just the regular version of Corel and/or Ai.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
All you gotta find in Photoshop is drop shadow, glow, emboss, lens flare & page curl and you will have mastered 99% of the tools most used in Photoshop sign work....

wayne k
guam usa