• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I remember..

RabidOne

Outgassing pretty much explains everything that is wrong in the world today. Latex is like the giant Ponzi scheme that came along, solved all of the problems until a few years pass by and you realize that thing took off all of your savings. Rumor has it that HP was started by PT Barnum.
I have a buddy in equipment sales. He told me that latex was going to be a game changer. I rolled my eyes.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Maybe in the long run, but right now it seems to be turning everyone into a wussy. Not everyone, but the majority.
I was thinking about today's children learning that mediocrity is okay. lack of accountability is the new norm. "Because of these trying times" messaging and mindset is giving way to acceptance of half assed everything. I'm really getting disgusted by the continuing "free pass" to accountability because... "Trying times". Pull up your britches, suck it up, do what you have to do, the best you can.
Rant ended.

Last edited:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I was thinking about today's children learning that mediocrity is okay. lack of accountability is the new norm. "Because of these trying times" messaging is giving way to acceptance of half assed everything. I'm really getting disgusted by the continuing "free pass" to accountability because... "Trying times". Pull up your britches, suck it up, do what you have to do, the best you can.
Rant ended.
We moved from "uncertain times" to "trying times"...

I like the new word for bums... they are called "experiencing homelessness"

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
she is... I'm starting to see her in the kitchen again so we're getting back to normal. Not as much as before because she gets tired easy... but we're getting there.