• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Sell REAL ESTATE FRAMES

Hello everyone
I am new to this site I do both Signs and Real Estate Frames but mainly specialize in Frames. What I am looking for is to get a new web page also brochures and a good price wouldn't hurt. We sell our frames to alot of sign stores nationwide. Our quality and prices are excellent check us out @ www.signsandframesunlimited.com

Thank you,
your leading frame compay
SIGNS & FRAMES UNLIMITED
DETROIT

Last edited:

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from Oklahoma!

:Welcome: to :signs101:
Your frames are out of perportion in my viewer.

Please check out the rules before you post. You must pay to advertise your wares. Be fair to those that are paying.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
I'd consider designing your logo and brochure for a barter trade.
Shoot me a PM or e-mail.

Can't help ya with the website but damn...:rolleyes: it's pretty bad.:cool:

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Sorry,
It's too late...:cool:
You owe Signs101 a one month Banner Fee.

Contact the administrator.

Last edited:
monique

Hello everyone
I am new to this site I do both Signs and Real Estate Frames but mainly specialize in Frames. What I am looking for is to get a new web page I need one really bad also brochures and a good price wouldn't hurt.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Hello everyone
I am new to this site I do both Signs and Real Estate Frames but mainly specialize in Frames. What I am looking for is to get a new web page I need one really bad also brochures and a good price wouldn't hurt.

I'd consider designing your logo and brochure for a barter trade.
Shoot me a PM or e-mail.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Welcome to Signs 101.

Some of our members have pointed to the fact that unless you take out a merchant member subscription you are not allowed to make posts which advertise you products and services.

No harm done but please do not repeat it unless you take out a merchant subscription. You can learn more about it by clicking HERE.

I have not received any email inquiry from you but the link above explains it pretty well and also provides a link to where you can actually place your subscription order.

Good luck with your website.

S

Stan B

realestateframes, welcome to signs101!

This is a great place to get an advise and knowledge. I think your website and postcard needs lots of help. If you do wholesale who else can help you better than we are? - WE are. So post your postcard\poster design and I'm sure you'll get a lot of helpfull tips here.

As far as advertising here - it's very cheap in my opinion in a very powerfull way IMHO, so just PM Mr. Fred Weiss and he'll show you how.

Anyway, welcome again!!!