• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Stand Corrected.....

synergy_jim

Our Roland was putting out some really dull prints the other day. The reds were no where near what I have seen come off of the machine. I decided to run a test print and voila, no magenta coming out of the whole left side of the magenta head. To me, the screams you are out of ink. I walk around back of the printer, pull the eleven ten cartridge, DRY AS A BONE and no tab kicked out to signal empty.

This is the second time this has happened. I ordered a full new set of Roland 440ml inks for the xc-540, and called the dealer to let them know they have 8 eleven ten cartridges coming back in the mail....

It worked great for a while, but I am done dealing with crap quality control from those bozos....

INK FAIL!!!!!

(Some) Third party ink cartridges do have disadvantages, we do not have many customers returning Roland cartridges that do not register when empty.