• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I think I have H1N1

gabagoo

well it started Tuesday night around 9:30 pm....not sure what was wrong with me but I became generally uncomfortable and irratable, that was it and then Wed I went to work but had this anxiety in the pit of my stomach and a little heartburn to boot. Wed night the oncoming of a cold was what I thought was happening as I had a splitting headache and achy, and a wicked hard cough that kept my head buzzing all night with very little sleep. Oh yea I had the sweats and then the chills and I dont think I peed so much in a 24 hr period. Went to work Thursday as I had to get those damn retractables fixed and out and then went home at 2 and I have figured this is no cold or regular flu. I am weak and generally sweating one minute and chilled the next. I stayed home all day Friday and I will stay in Saturday too, but damned if I am going to miss my possibly final golf round of the year Sunday morning!!!! I going back to take a nap now. I guess I dont need a flu shot now lol am I delerious?

gabagoo

Take care, skip golf... live to play again another year.

sure dude, easy for you....you live in freakin Hawaii!!!! lol I have to wait 5.5 months before I get another chance. I staying in and gonna beat this thing, but Sunday is still a definate possibility

Air Art Girl

sure dude, easy for you....you live in freakin Hawaii!!!! lol I have to wait 5.5 months before I get another chance. I staying in and gonna beat this thing, but Sunday is still a definate possibility

Like Doug said, live to play next year. Just think about all the people you could infect if it is H1N1 by not staying home. That's why it becomes an epidemic.

Stay home, get diagnosed, get treatment.

Joe Diaz

Yeah go to the doctor, better safe than sorry. I guess the hini flu really effects the respiratory system. If you are having a hard time breathing definitely get yourself to the doctor. I guess even if there was no h1n1, I would still go to the doctor if i was having a hard time breathing though.:doh::wink:

Bigdawg

Just Me
I'm gonna be the wench that says it... because I have a husband that is a heart patient. And if he happened to be on the golf course with you while you're paying your tab or whatever... and you cough or anything... there's every possibility that you can spread it to him too. And it will most definitely kill him if you do.

Is that golf game really worth that?

gabagoo

I will heed your recommendations and I will probably not go golfing if this thing still persists as I probably couldnt swing a club anyway. Going to the doctors office if you are generally a healthy individual is not such a great idea unless you are having difficulties with this illness. Most medical centres are full of children and generally sick people... not good to spread it around there.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Go kick a pig.
Take two aspirins.
Drink plenty of fluids.
Get lots a bed rest.

and send me twenty bucks in the morning................... :ROFLMAO:​

Get well and keep your cold to yourself and stay home.

gabagoo

Go kick a pig.
Take two aspirins.
Drink plenty of fluids.
Get lots a bed rest.
and send me twenty bucks in the morning................... :ROFLMAO:
Get well and keep your cold to yourself and stay home.

do you accept visa

MachServTech

Several clients have it.....now I have a fever....and a weird taste in my mouth and sense of smell is gone.

This is not gonna be fun :Oops:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Put a clothespin on your nose and if ya can't snort while you hold both of your ears closed with your forefingers without farting.... you don't have it.

S

SignTech

I find the heartburn to be more interesting in addition to the severe headache and fluctuating chills plus or (peeing) a lot in a 24 hour period. Not sure how old you are ... any kidney issues?

Flu ? Maybe ....... but not classic ......... honestly make an appointment before the weekend just to be sure ......

gabagoo

I am 52 and very healthy, the peeing issue has subsided. The heartburn I think was from sitting in damn bed and having to much acidic drinks (orange juice ,Tea) that bag of M&Ms didnt help either lol. I am not tired just a little weak and sweating. I can feel it now moving into a typical type cold wherby every day the symptoms change. First the cough and achyness and now the head cold with runny nose, sneezing and a dry cough. Heck maybe a cold is what I really have, although I have this urge to frollick in the mud.

S

SignTech

Ok ........... well good luck and get better. Any serious productive coughing or difficulty with breathing get right in of course. However this recent H1N1 has proven so far to be mild to moderate just like last spring, which is a good thing. Fluids and rest ...... too .....