• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I this the place you have to stand up and tell about yourself?

Jackpine

Welcome to the group from a " young pup" of 56. Been at this for over 30 years......I still paint
alittle......and charge 2X's if that's what they want.

Cadmn

How dare you old Paint making me old before my time. gear told me I was young pup at 45 Sir, yep 45 here so I can still move the 4x8 by "myself" if I get some help LOL but after my stroke at the young age of 36 I do move & feel 80, Prolly look it too.:biggrin:

Cadmn

Hey doug ? didn't think goats got old in Hawaii, thought they cooked em young & tender LOL so you might be careful as you've made it this long
:beer

Merlin

Old farts

Cadmn said:
Merlin is this an invasion from the sign forums old guys ?
saw whit lurkin!
I guess you would call it that. At one time it was the old farts, then it wasn't EXCELENT anymore.:help: Now I have to go take my nap.:Sleeping:

Merlin

ol'goat said:
hows it going Chris, hope all is well....I just finished my nap the same time Merlin did.:Sleeping:
I sure wish that you would stop taking all the covers, ya old fart.:Sleeping:

ol'goat

tinysigner said:
Wow, Jack! Never thought I would see you switch from Signforums to Signs101! This is a great place....

I haven't moved Cindi,......like going to Wal_Mart, then to Krogers.....just find out learn' stuff every where, nice to see ya and Merlin.....yeah Merlin, the ol'Fart mighta been better and more accurate...LOL

Colin

Welcome Jack. Does your avatar suggest you like to fish?

Here's a wee 40 pounder I caught two years ago.

Attachments

• July 3rd - 04 - 40lbs.JPG
    July 3rd - 04 - 40lbs.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 81