• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I thought I knew this font, I don't

Marlene

I thought this was a Goudy or Garamond with swashes but I'm not finding it any where. I know I've seen it but for the life of me, I can't name. anyone know the name? the picture is pretty crappy, sorry. I tried to run it thru "find this font" but it's a pretty bad sample so I got nothing.

Attachments

• font.jpg
    font.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 96

SignosaurusRex

Town & Country appears to be Classical Garamond Bold with the ampersand being from the italic set. The secondary copy appears to be Goudy Old Style Bold.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
FWIW, the Country line has been condensed and the swash characters are from Poetica Roman Small Caps Alternates while the balance is not and does not come up with a match in my database. I agree that the balance of the text appears to be someone's version of Garamond ... possible one of the Adobe Garamond family.

Marlene

thanks so much. Don't you just hate it when you feel that you know a font but it isn't it! You guys are the best!