• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I thought this is a "fun" font

abadsvt

I have a customer that wanted there business name in a fun font with a crown on a letter. So i sent them the attached file and they responded back saying "It looks good but we wanted a fun font. Can you change it to a fun font?". I am most definately not a font guru but i thought this was fun and still professional. Anyone have a suggestion on a font that might look good and be "fun"?

Thanks
Josh

Attachments

• king valley.jpg
    king valley.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 88

HaroldDesign

What they are saying is "fun", but what they're thinking is probably not a good idea. Why is it "fun", what are they selling? Is this King Valley toy co., or...

Send them this. It's bad enough to get a reaction that will give you a good indication as to whether or not what they are thinking is even a good idea.

Attachments

• KV.jpg
    KV.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 80

prototype66

this might scare them enough to like your more professional look. lol
Oogie Boogie!

Puff Daddy and Grilled Cheese are cool!

Attachments

• oogie boogie.jpg
    oogie boogie.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 73

abadsvt

Thanks everyone! I think a few of those fonts might work. They are a property managment company. I think they would want to protray professional rather than fun but its not my business. I will let you know what one i use and what they say.

josh

prototype66

Maybe they rent out the Barbie Dream House!
Maybe Badaboom!

Attachments

• badaboom.jpg
    badaboom.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

GoodPeopleFlags

There is a fun font called "Indigo Joker" that has the dots of the I's looking like a crown. It may be a free font. I think it's exactly what you're looking for!

abadsvt

Well now they have changed there mind on the type of font they want to use. I guess they did something like what i have attached a few years ago and are thinking about going back to that style. Figures. Anyone have an idea on the font that was use? I really appreciate.

Josh

Attachments

• KING PROPERTY 3.jpg
    KING PROPERTY 3.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 77