• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I told you they were watching....

ddarlak

Go Bills!
But, more recently, federal agents grew suspicious.
At least six months ago, Hasan came to the attention of law enforcement officials because of Internet postings about suicide bombings and other threats, including posts that equated suicide bombers to soldiers who throw themselves on a grenade to save the lives of their comrades.

Techman

I've been knowing they are watching..
They have software that looks for that kind of stuff.
I know for a fact....
oops.. Did I say too much?

S

SignTech

does it matter? Clear signs and indications that this nut bag was a time bomb .... and what was done? Nothing ............ reactive ... rarely proactive in this country and clearly complacent .............. 90% of the school shootings were predictable or had obvious signs, as well ........... even Binghamton, NY shooting he had 7 signs and the psych docs even warned people ..........

what good is software looking for chatter or signs of a problem ............. who cares let them listen in ........

Techman

software looking for what?

All we have to do is look up carnivore spy and see what you get.

They have stuff now that will truly shock you.. They know every thing, and can track any one they like at any time.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
All we have to do is look up carnivore spy and see what you get.

They have stuff now that will truly shock you.. They know every thing, and can track any one they like at any time.

Then, why can't they find a cure for the common cold ??

fisheye48

if they can find every cow that had mad cow down to the stable he was in, then why havent they found osama?

Rodi

Darlak, just watch the 420 (LOL) and you'll be ok!

actually the guy was posting on Jihadist websites! But the feds didn't investigate it further…

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, let's make this easier.

Then why can't they land a man on the moon ??

lunar landing.jpg

OldPaint

THEY.........have software, that runs NEW
SGROUPS, WEBSITES, EMAILS, BLOGS, PHONE TEXTS..........that word associate a number of words, sentences, descriptions that would be used by those people who are talking about the demise of your govt as we know it.
this includes tea bagers, survivalist, gun nuts, rushers, beckers, and most who watch FOX NEWS........ and people with far right/far left political beliefs.
so if any of you particpate in any of these things........
THEY........................... ARE WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!