• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I wanna buy some grass!

cdiesel

Synthetic grass, that is. I need a high res close up of some of that fake lawn that's all the rage now. Personally, I'd never own a fake lawn..nothing better than mowin the lawn and drinkin a beer on Saturday afternoon.
I've looked on istock, getty, sxc, and I can't find what I'm looking for. Anyone have anymore ideas? Also, I received three different files from the customer to use, but I can see the preview, but the .tif files won't open in any of our programs. Thanks for any help guys!

cdiesel

I thought about that, but I'd like to get the design wrapped up today, and they're not open.. And they're like 35 miles away.

John L

I know I'm a little late but... Sometimes people give me digital files with certain formats that I cannot open and I just rename the file with an extension that I can open and it is miraculously usable.

Such as your case with the Tif files... I recently had a .tif that wouldn't open for some reason. I just right clicked the file on the desktop, renamed it with the same name but followed by the ".bmp" extension. Then opened it with Flexi.. no problem, no loss of quality, all good.

This works for me sometimes with .wmp files converting them to .mp3. Also .tif or .bmp converting to .jpg.

Now you be careful... I am not responsible if something gets messed up, but it works for me, not always, but sometimes.

Good luck.