• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I want one

qmr55

Attachments

• NU-MM01H-ORG-1.jpg
    NU-MM01H-ORG-1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 53

showcase 66

My wife got me one for the my office since I only use the land line as the fax. Works great. Had a lot of fun with it when we were in Vegas walking the strip with it. You should see the looks my wife was getting pulling what looks like a traditional phone out of her purse to talk to someone on it.

http://www.amazon.com/iClooly-Handset-iPhone-Wireless-Headphone/dp/B003TEZAFE/ref=pd_cp_cps_2

This is the one she replaced it with after I grabbed my cell forgetting it was attached and swinging it right into the wall.

So far I like it. only problem I have with it is that it is really light. So I used double sided tape to hold it onto the table.

signmeup

Awesome! I miss not being able to hold the phone between my neck and my ear so I can keep working while I'm on the phone. And it comes in "hot line" red!!

JoshLoring

There is so much rad iPhone stuff. I was fortunate to swoop one of These before apple sent a cease and desist. Cheap too and makes a good flashlight lol