• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Want To Accent The Grey!

omgsideburns

What the hell is going on in here? and why is jillbeans posting pictures of her that make me not think of her as a sweater and wood jewelery wearing weird arts and crafts mom.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Here's a picture someone sent me and I don't think grey or lack thereof.... is the real problem.

arlo muscles.jpg

CheapVehicleWrap

ohh sorry! My mistake. I misread it thinking you wanted to remove the grey :) hmmm.. first thing that comes to mind might be lower your quotes by 20%.

John L

Arlo,

Are you going for the George Jung look? You're a pretty-boy compared to the actual George Jung.

I'm a rock, but that movie Blow tore me up at the end. No amount of money would make me risk that.

Attachments

• 2315050236_72bc8cfce0.jpg
    2315050236_72bc8cfce0.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 74

Jillbeans

man, im 24 and i've been going grey 4 10 years!! and i love it!
Having met you in person, your hair is strikingly attractive and you are very cute.
Even though I am old enough to be your Mom and I had a severe hangover.
:)
And if you put a butternut squash in each thigh area of Peg's spandex, that's what I look like.