• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I want to find courses for car wrap in Melbourne, Australia

jasonx

Spandex have the Avery Application day. It's kind of an Avery product sell with some good information.

Celmac and MacTac have brought Robin Boes over to Australia in the past for dedicated two day wrapping courses.

3M Also do certifications but you'd want experience before attempting those.

threeputt

I sent my number one man to one of those two day classes, paid the $600.00 they wanted for it and when he returned, confidently took on our shop truck as our first guinea pig.

Well, since then we've learned a lot. But most of the tips, techniques and little tools we picked up from watching youtube videos, and hiring help from another shop who wraps about 200 vehicles a year. (we had three vehicles we had to clear in three days. Full wraps) The help was expensive two guys six hundred bucks for the day, but well worth it.

My point is, I guess, that you'd be far better off simply working alongside a pro (if you can find one that will allow it) just helping, and accepting no pay.

You'll learn more in one day than the two day wrap class.