• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I was in 6 car pile up... a rant!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

go easy on the vicodin, I hear that stuff is addictive.

Not for me. I can eat it like candy for months and have no withdrawal after stopping abruptly. That's because of a little thing called tolerance. After 14 major surgeries, I have had countless scripts for OxyContin, morphine, methadone and suboxone that I have been on for up to 3 years at a time. I am a virtual expert at self detoxing from opiates. Would give anything not to have ever gone there, but I had no choice in the matter.

Flame it didnt used to be that way in the PNW..you used to be able to cruise I5 or the 205 as fast as you wanted in a full on down pour (which is quite often as you know)...because everyone grew up in it, it rains life goes on...you do what you need to do.

But then we were invaded by people from states that literally rarely used their windshield wipers. I honestly remember once being in the car with someone from CA when it began to rain and they had NO IDEA where their windshield wiper controls were even located (and it wasnt a new car)...

the PNW has been overrun by non natives to the point where the entire west coast from mexico border to Canada should simply be called California...there is still a few towns that haven't been californicated but they are few and far between.

Arlo property can be replaced. I am glad you were uninjured, that is all that matters. Lots of rain predicted in this storm that is covering a good portion of the southern states....be careful.