• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion I was thinking........................ uh-oh

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'd like to dive into another business while still doing this one, maybe part-time. The one I have in mind comes around once every four years. I'd like to be a lifeguard at the Olympics.

I know how to swim, I know how to dive, I can talk to various people of varying nationalities.... I know some hand signals. I already have 2 bathing suits, I can walk on land or run to get to a needed area quickly and most of all, I can hold my breath under water for 2 minutes. I have most of what it takes. Are there any advanced classes I could skip over and just become a self-proclaimed lifeguard ?? I don't see any need to pass any tests or become accredited or anything. I can even make a stamp to paste on my trunks (waterproof.... too) to say I have all my needed credentials. Besides, I don't need no stinkin' badges, I have my own that I made.

So, do ya thin\k I could take a stab at it ??

netsol

Premium Subscriber
so, rememr when they adjusted your medication?
there was a list of possible side effects...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
gino the lifeguard.jpg
Nope, I just got 9 new medications and they added some more to counter the others so as to fight the side effects. All effects will come from up above.

So, I'm still able to go in the pool...........​

sardocs

I think you are trying to get into the business too quickly, without paying the necessary dues. Maybe take a job as a Pool-Boy for a couple of seasons first. You know, to get your feet wet, so to speak. Also, how do you look in a speedo?

SignosaurusRex

Gino, I'm sure you are plenty qualified. I'd suggest that you start out right away at the "Senior" level. "Senior Citizens" Olympic sized pool that is. Remember...No Running! ;)

myront

CorelDRAW is best
I'm gonna change my profession to Brain Surgeon. First thing I'll do is find that stupidity connector and snip it. I live within 3 miles of the shop yet still cannot leave the house without encountering stupidity in some way, shape or form!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Make sure they know you were the winner of your very first swim meet....with competitors numbering in the millions.

JB

a.jpg

Last edited:

RICHARD SIMMONS

I'd like to dive into another business while still doing this one, maybe part-time. The one I have in mind comes around once every four years. I'd like to be a lifeguard at the Olympics.

I know how to swim, I know how to dive, I can talk to various people of varying nationalities.... I know some hand signals. I already have 2 bathing suits, I can walk on land or run to get to a needed area quickly and most of all, I can hold my breath under water for 2 minutes. I have most of what it takes. Are there any advanced classes I could skip over and just become a self-proclaimed lifeguard ?? I don't see any need to pass any tests or become accredited or anything. I can even make a stamp to paste on my trunks (waterproof.... too) to say I have all my needed credentials. Besides, I don't need no stinkin' badges, I have my own that I made.

So, do ya thin\k I could take a stab at it ??
26BAYWATCH1-superJumbo.jpg