• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I won a prize in my roll of digital vinyl!!!

gabagoo

Hey look!!!! I never win anything, but today I can stand proud
take look :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 103

shakey0818

Thats great at least you won.i won the other day ,the house i was working o i went in the finished basement and found this little mouse trying to walk accross this painted floor,he was so cuite his back leggs were sliding all over like he was trying to walk on ice. i brought him upstairs to show my employee and put him back in the basement,my employee said "why dont you put him outside or kill him" I replied who am i to try to stop him for reaching his goals".so he lived another day!

wes70

Geez Gabagoo! I usually use a fly swatter. It must of been a bitch trying to swat that fly with a 54" roll of vinyl!

WB

you couldn't print that if you tried.. I'd keep it and sell it.. better yet send it to the manufacturer and get some free media. I found a fly in a beer bottle once and emailed the Rep.. got a bunch of free stuff!

Letterbox Mike

Was that by any chance 3M IJ35? We printed a couple rolls of that today and found at least 4-5 smashed bugs between the two rolls.

gabagoo

it was not 3m or Arlon, I am not saying. The fly is flatter than a sheet of paper...completely crushed!!!!

J

john1

I had found not bugs but pieces of something brown (lord knows) in my general formulations digital vinyl a few times. The past 2 rolls have been good though.

Mosh

Sweet, the only thing I get is Jose's fingerprints on my banners! Or they might be Chen's, not sure.

Modern Ink

Wait until you get the hand prints in the MIDDLE of the roll. Hand prints that are about the size of my 6 year old's!!!!!

Geee I wonder where THAT product came from??? lol