• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion I would like a forum to brag

Annette Asberg

Hi guys
I would like a forum that show what work you are proud about. We have done so many thingst that I am so proud of about but I would also like to see what you all have done. Is that too much please tell me.

Johnny Best

Media Gallery is listed at the top is a place you can post your stuff you are proud of. Or just do it on this post.

Annette Asberg

Thank you Texas and Johnny
Ok here I go :) made this over a couple of days and it came out so good. We would have made the hammers and arrows out of wood or foam but it was a matter of cost for the client. It will be installed on Monday.

Attachments

• 20191206_142813.jpg
    20191206_142813.jpg
    987.6 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:

Reveal1

I've done 90% of the signs in this town. Just ask my wife. lol
She's sick of me pointing and jumping into unrelated conversations with "hah, I just did that sign"
People are motivated by different things. But you've hit on a key satisfaction for me in this business; tangible results from our work we can see every day.

Annette Asberg

Very nice. So what or how did you make this project ??
Thank's Gino:)!
We routed 1" Gatorfoam as a backing and then added a thin layer of metal. On top of that, we put a thin layer (2mil) of printed laminate so you could see the metal through it.
We will make one for our own business for using as a display but then we will use wood or foam for the arrows and the hammers and form the shield as it should be formed.