• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I wrapped my Kitchen.

skdave

Nice , New markets open up every day . I see a garages with cars on the beer fridge and tool boxes . Happy Easter

20 months ago we turned a dirty 1955 Kitchen with metal cabinet with 6 coats of paint into a great looking Kitchen. I will find the pic and post.

Attachments

• kitchen1 238.jpg
    kitchen1 238.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 89
  • kitchen1 222.jpg
    kitchen1 222.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 79
  • kitchen1 169.jpg
    kitchen1 169.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

onthego signguy

I see dollar signs.... No messy smells of paint and the sky is the limit on color and theme, spruce up a ROOM to help sell the house, I can see extreme home make over using this for theme rooms. You should drop them a note. If they start doing it and publicize it the requests for it could go through the roof. I am thinking a mobile trailer for room raps could be a hot franchise. I am not kidding it could be a real deal...

skdave

I see dollar signs.... No messy smells of paint and the sky is the limit on color and theme, spruce up a ROOM to help sell the house, I can see extreme home make over using this for theme rooms. You should drop them a note. If they start doing it and publicize it the requests for it could go through the roof. I am thinking a mobile trailer for room raps could be a hot franchise. I am not kidding it could be a real deal...

I have contacted HDTV But it is like emailing the president. no return.
I need a good contact.

2972renfro

Seriously that is one of the tackiest things I have ever seen. Might work in a themed restaurant or bar or maybe a basement themed room but your own kitchen?! It totally clashes with everything in the room

To each his own I guess

weaselboogie

Not my cup-o-tea, but looks good. Like renfro said, it would work well in a themed restaurant , but it just seems a bit too busy for everyday life.