• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I1 Pro profiler not working

This may be a long shot, but it seems like I'm getting the runaround with Xrite. When I try to run the first part of profiling, I get a red blinking light on the camera arm and I get a notification that "Calibration Failed". The arm won't even move when I hit "Start". We've had this profiler for a few years and we got it when we first installed Caldera.

Has anyone had similar issues with their profiler?

This may be a long shot, but it seems like I'm getting the runaround with Xrite. When I try to run the first part of profiling, I get a red blinking light on the camera arm and I get a notification that "Calibration Failed". The arm won't even move when I hit "Start". We've had this profiler for a few years and we got it when we first installed Caldera.

Has anyone had similar issues with their profiler?

Are you placing the aperture on the white tile that shipped with the i1 Pro? Without the tile/ base, the device internal calibration will fail.

There is an i1 Diagnostics software package that is available on the X-Rite web site to test all functionalities of the device and issue a Pass/ Fail for the unit.

So I figured it out. Turns out when I updated Caldera, it updated my device preferences and I had the wrong device selected when trying to profile. Huge headache trying to figure out what the problem was, turns out I'm just a big dummy.

Thanks for the reply!