• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

i1 Pro Scanning Ruler

Davis25r

Morning all,

Earlier this year I got my hands on an i1 pro for doing my own profiles, which has been awesome.

However, it didn't come with the scanning ruler so I have been making it work less pleasantly.

Does anyone have an idea if I can get one anywhere? Even a knockoff would be fine. Ive done a bit of searching but some of you may know some better knooks and crannies. The places I found that had sold them at one point are OOS.

Thanks,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221014-082724_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20221014-082724_Google.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 158

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Explain its purpose please
You put the swatches to scan on it, and the guide keeps the scanner in the right place as you scan through the grid. Not sure where to get one, they usually come with the scanning device.

There's got to be an unused one somewhere out there.

unmateria

Hi! Write people at Xrite, they sell lots of parts. You can use a U profile too or have much luck on eBay (someone selling as defective an i1 pro... Which is a tank... Lol)

netsol

watch ebay, craigslist, offerup & facebook marketplace

potentially post on inkjetmall.com user forums or any of the other photographic pronting sites