• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

.ICC installation in PhotoPrint SE 6.1 v2

Raxxis

Hi.

Caleb fromt he forum sent me an .icc profile but it seems that my PhotoPrint requires an .ptf extension to import profiles, is there a workaround?

Raxxis

Okay. I was searching for some answers and I found this simple slot where it said "output profile" in the job properties menu, and from there I could choose which ICC profile I wanted to use.
I'm still not sure what do all the presets do and the company that sold that VJ to me is a bunch lazy guys who haven't still figuered out how to create a real icc profile. :D

Any introduction to PhotoPrints Job properties menu is welcome.

It's so intresting to be a noob:p

randya

Flexi has changed the extension for "Presets" to .icc.
Which has not only the icc color correction but the ink restrictions and ink limits as well.

Import in PhotoPrint 6 (Flexit 8.5 and up) is for importing older Presets (.pft).

Raxxis

Yeah i figured out that it's not normal when I print on paper and I have to wait for atleast an hour dor the ink to dry. The quality was sh*t as well. Now all I need is a spectrophotometer so I could start creating real profiles for my MUTOH. Fun.