• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ICC Profiles for Flexi 10.5

LittleSnakey

I am trying to load the downloaded profiles from flexi for the Roland Vp series of printers, when I try to use the profile it tells me that "the selected file is not compatible with this printer"

Flexi support has not answered or called back, neither has our dealer.

Any Ideas? I removed the printer and added it back in that didn't help.
Had a little down time to try 10.5 looks like back to 8.6 to get some work done.

CS-SignSupply

While I am testing something here....

Add the Roland VP-540 to your production manager and see if the profiles are compatible. I wonder if the naming of VP-540 and VP-540i is causing an issue.

CS-SignSupply

Houston, we have a problem ...

I have opened the profiles in the Profile Editor and it looks like everyone from the 'VersaCAMM' and VersaCAMM SPi' download is tagged for the SP-540V.

This could be a simple naming issue when the profile was created or a bug.

I have contacted SAi Support and they see the same issue and are working on a resolution.

CS-SignSupply

Examining the profiles does show that they were created for the SP-540V, even though they reside in the VersaCAMM VP folder.

Attachments

• profile.jpg
    profile.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

LittleSnakey

THANKS TO BOBBY

He got through to Flexi and They Fixed the profiles. Bobby E-mailed me a link to the fixed profiles I downloaded them and can now print with 10.5

I appreciate His help and Flexi for fixing this issue so fast.
Hope others will be helped also.