• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ICC Profiles

jrpaceys

I am having problems achieving red colors on a CJV30-130 with OEM SS21 Inks using Rasterlink6. They are either turning out brown or orange. The printer has been serviced from top to bottom including having the inks completely flushed and new inks installed. I have tried so many profiles, tweeking everything I can think of.

I am trying to image IJ180 at a higher quality and having no help. I suppose my question would be; is there such a thing as companies, or individuals that will custom build profiles? We have been in contact with every supplier and even the manufacturer but still cannot get the desired profile quality.

Thanks in advance.

Correct Color

I suppose my question would be; is there such a thing as companies, or individuals that will custom build profiles?

Absolutely.

Complete color workflow management for large format printers, including custom profile building, is what I do at Correct Color.

That's the good news. The bad news is that unless you have the profiling module, you'll need another RIP before your machine can be custom profiled. The other good news though is at least you won't have to use Rasterlink anymore.

Drop me a line if you'd like to know more.