• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

icc profiles

msenjur

Hello again!

i was wondering if here is anybody else, that is using EasySign RIP software?

i can't find any icc profiles for easysign, or mutoh rockhopper I...

The originals are bad! they print too much ink! And i have noticed that lately on full color part, there are visible stripes every 5mm (5mm colour, and 0,1 white line), so as head moves left and right. why this space isn't filled with color?

a+signgal

icc profile

I have a mutoh rockhopper. The Icc profiles I use are 169 254 111 001. Try it on a test print and see if it helps.

randya

Hello again!

And i have noticed that lately on full color part, there are visible stripes every 5mm (5mm colour, and 0,1 white line), so as head moves left and right. why this space isn't filled with color?

Media feed adjust

msenjur

so, what does that numbers realy mean?

well, here is an example of printed banner... you can clearly see lines...

dK5vhm7x4BBF6o2W.jpg

M0k4q2k4ppGX3YWt.jpg

a+signgal

Go to your production manager, set up properties, click on the middle icon which is communications and that will bring up the ip setting. This is in Flexi. I don't know how it runs in other programs. Also I forgot we had changed the ip address for better performance to 172 18 3 101. There was an ip conflict causing my computer to stop in the middle of a job. It still happens every now and then, but not as much as it used to. I am not an expert on this, so check with Mutoh or your dealer. I can only tell you how I have it set up in my system.
Sign Gal

rdm01

Please correct me if I am wrong at all here, but there seems to be a ton of confusion going on here.

First, I was under the understanding that ICC Profiles are color profiles only, useful when changing files from one piece of hardware to another. What you are speaking of is printer profiles, which contains information not only about color, but ink limits, heater settings, and the one that you are interested in, feed calibration.

The numbers that have been listed are IP addresses, and are not useful on other peoples networks. Those are only for communicating to the printer over the network.

What you need to do is adjust your printer profile so that there is less feed between print passes, which will get rid of the lines (areas where the pass has failed to print ink on the media). You will have to do this in the rip software (usually easier than on the printer).

I am not familiar with ripping from flexi, but I am sure someone will chime up and tell you how to fix the problem.

Paul Schoofs

After registration of your EasySIGN RIP software loads of accurate ICC profiles can be downloaded from the EasySIGN site. Especially for all Mutoh printers.