• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

icc profiles

tservice

Ok I have a graphtec signjet jx 2150. The icc profiles are built into the printer driver. I can't seem to figure out have to get the profiles into Flexi.
When I try to print it tells me that no icc profiles are selected.

Steve Rife

tservice...
A few quick questions:
- What version of Flexi are you using?
- Is it FlexiSIGN-PRO?
- The ICC profiles you have, were they provided by Graphtec?
- Do you know where these are installed?

tservice

Thanks for the response
Flexi Pro 8.1
As far as where they are install??? I was told the icc profiles are within the printer driver. I have installed the driver. And installed the printer into Flexi but still same issue. This is my first Flexi and Printer setup so I am sure I am not doing something right.

Steve Rife

With the Flexi 8.1v1 CD you received you should have also gotten 2 ICC profile disks. Place the first disk into your pc and run the EXE program inside to install ICC profiles. Select the location of your installed Flexi and the Graphtec printer you currently print to and install the ICCs. Make sure you are only installing the ones for you setup and not all (designated by the checkbox in front of the output devices)

If your particular model is not located on the disks, you may have to go to www.saintl.biz to search.