• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ice Arena boards

PITBULL DESIGN

Was asked to quote some printed sponsorship ads for the boards of the local arena.

Anyone ever done them?

What media recommendations?

I usually use 3651ra for just about everything. Will it work here?

Thanks and feel free to move if this is in the wrong place.

ova

Most boards are done in relective for the local team here. They are in the ECHL League.

Dave

DRPSignsNGrafix

It will depend on if they have any minor league teams play there. ECHL, AHL, CHL, NCAA. That stuff will dictate if they need to be reflective or not. You can ask them they will tell you very easily if they need to be or not. 3165RA with a Matte lam will be fine. These will get beat up and need to be replaced on a regular basis. I use to sell them an extra set or upsell them to putting lexan over them.

HulkSmash

Try talking them into banners that you can stretch over the boards. That way you don't have to worry about the beat up boards showing through when you wrap them.. plus faster, cheaper, and easier to replace.

Gene@mpls

We are next to the Super Rink (8 sheets under one roof- I think I have
heard the largest in the US?) and they (and all the other rinks we do
dasherboard signs for) use banner material behind polycarb panels.