• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ice Cream Logo

neato

Any feedback would be appreciated. C'mon Jill, you know you have some good suggestions for me. ;)

Attachments

• Meyer's Ice Cream.gif
    Meyer's Ice Cream.gif
    54.7 KB · Views: 220

Billct2

I like the top one, with the 1974 moved to the left a bit.
You know that erm we throw around here a lot, "polishing a turd"?
With your logos it's putting the shine on a gem.

signmeup

Any feedback would be appreciated. C'mon Jill, you know you have some good suggestions for me. ;)
I can read "ice cream" a lot easier than "Meyers" in the thumbnail size. I think you need a bit more contrast so the name stands out a bit better. Maybe Meyers needs to white too?

Attachments

• Meyers.jpg
    Meyers.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 121

neato

Thanks for the suggestions...

It's for an Ice Cream shop not a brand, I should have clarified that. So Ice Cream being more prominent is a good thing. But I agree, the outlines need some work. They're muddying up the name...

signmeup

Thinning the orange outline around Meyers might do it. The name just needs a little oomph. I agree that Ice cream should be prominent.

Marlene

I like either! if you use the top one, change the stuff in the cone to ice cream as that's a creemee (soft serve) unless that is what they sell.

your stuff always is so nice!!!

laserfred

My "expert" opinion... Great selection of fonts and colors. Great overall impression. I don't mind the faded tints, it gives a vintage look. I would rework the tip of the ice cream, just before the curl, it looks stretched a bit. Also, the yellow highlights on the ice cream look off to me, maybe they are too greenish for vanilla? I hope this is constructive!

Craig Sjoquist

I like it with the cone, whats a ice cream shop without a ice cream cone showing, if they make they own ice cream on the carton ok maybe

Tim Aucoin

Thinning the orange outline around Meyers might do it. The name just needs a little oomph. I agree that Ice cream should be prominent.

+1 on the orange outline. The name gets a little lost without it. Very effective otherwise... makes me crave ice cream now... THANKS!!! :tongue:

Jillbeans

On the bottom, the circle needs to be moved up a bit or made slightly larger.
On both, Meyer's needs to be a tad more separated from the ICE CREAM panel.
The colors look washed out on my monitor but that may just be my monitor.
As always, I love your work Phillip.
Love....Jill