• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

IDEA: Reverse Print Cut with White Laminate

M D Gourley

Hello everyone,
Not sure if this subject has been covered, but I had to come up with a way to Digital Print a reverse graphic with White Laminate and then machine Contour Cut for a Decal applied to the inside of a Glass Window.
Results below that worked out great on my Roland VP 540....hope this is of help to anyone.
If there is a better way please reply...thanks
ROLAND REVERSE PRINT CUT WHITE web copy.jpg

equippaint

You can offset your crop marks a little and then cut the white short of them rather than cutting out the marks. If you're making sheets and not a roll of course.

OADesign

M D Gourley glad you figured this one out. FYI this has been around for a while. Roland actually release a "book" with this and a ton of other tips back in 04' (I think).
Google it. Search "Taking-the-Mystery-out-of-Print-Cut". It will probably take you right to a PDF of the book. There is some good stuff in there.

M D Gourley

M D Gourley glad you figured this one out. FYI this has been around for a while. Roland actually release a "book" with this and a ton of other tips back in 04' (I think).
Google it. Search "Taking-the-Mystery-out-of-Print-Cut". It will probably take you right to a PDF of the book. There is some good stuff in there.
lol...eventually I will get there...thanks for the reply