• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ideas for classier business card source????

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Very nice, Moze. This look great!

We use 4over, as well. Those cards look great!

on the front of the card, how many/what key words were used?
digging that diagonal flow

Thanks guys. Phillip gets all of the credit, he did the layouts.

As far as the keywords, I think we used maybe a dozen. I would like to have more of a variety on there (less repeating words - more sign types) but not a big deal.

Trip59

4over did a really nice job on mine.

I've always been happy with them, they send out a full sample package as soon as you set up an account. They do solid work and have a bunch of options, from uncoated 14pt to lenticular and more...

Last round I did for myself I went with a 16pt matte, rounded corners and a few other options, the cards themselves have gotten me as much work as anything else I've shown.

Trip

fresh

Probably the most high end shop I know with every option imaginable...

http://www.precisecorp.com/

I need to call them. Thank you for sharing a vendor based in the US. I've ordered from silkcards, and was VERY disappointed they lied to me about where they were manufactured. I try to be as Made in America as possible. Also, bonus, they are only 45 minutes from me!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hope this doesn't offend you, but those two sides look more like signs than business cards. Almost too fancy for small copy business-card size to be read. I know the older the eyes the worse it gets, but it was just thrown out as... food for thought.

Silk are nice.