Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Identity of Font

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by WVB, Sep 26, 2005.

1. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Hey all I am needing to know what the font names of Cornerstone as well as the Marble & Granite are. Thank you in advance.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    This appears to be a couple of members of a large font family called The Mix from Lucas Fonts in Germany.

They don't appear to offer individual selections and the families are very expensive. If your customer isn't fussy, you might want to just substitute Futura.

3. Shovelhead

Shovelhead Major Contributor

Dec 5, 2003
    or "Mixage"

:Coffee:

Attached Files:

4. Fred Weiss

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Judge for yourself.

Attached Files:

5. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Now is the Marble & Granite from "The Mix" from Lucas Fonts as well? I would say The Mix Bold is closer, however Mixage Bold would work. Currently I am taking your advise and substituting Futura II for The Mix.

6. Fred Weiss

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    I didn't set the text for the lower line but it is a lighter weight of the same font family. Mixage also comes in lighter weights.