• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

If I could fire myself...Today would be the day!

TheSellOut

So have you ever ordered material for a job that you haven't actually gone to survey? Well don't do it because...it's stupid. Long story short...Wednesday I received an order I placed for $1300 worth, two 100" x 144" sheets, of polycarbonate for an illuminated sign cabinet. Thing is, when I was looking up at the sign for the 1st time today, the face kinda seemed to flap in the wind a bit, and it hit me...blah-puke-ahhhh...f@%king A mother f$@ker it's flex face...S-O-B...blah-puke some more...why didn't that possibility ever even cross my mind.....aahhh:frustrated:

An employee at my suppliers, N. Glantz & Son, said that he thought they would take it back no problem but had to check. I didn't hear back from them today so hopefully Mon. there will be good news

oh yeah, by the way...pack up your belongings...you're fired

Mosh

Been there, done that.. Hope they take it back. Look on the bright side, the flex face shouldn't cost that much!

Marco

Darn freaking darn it! Nooo, it didn't happen to you too. Last year made an order for two 8'x8' custom embossed, pan face sign faces, lost approx. $2500, wrong size. Okay, we (101) should start designing your items for sale flyers.

GypsyGraphics

Awww don't be so hard on yourself. You probably have a great relationship with your supplier, they'd be crazy not to take it back. If it makes you feel better, you could put a scathing review in your personal file Monday... then get back to work.