• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

If I hear this one more time.........

Slamdunkpro

Out of the blue phone call from someone I've never dealt with looking for close in dated event signage, usually a non-profit or some kind of benefit. The conversation always goes to the same conclusion..."and can you just bill us?":covereyes:

Um, no.

Had to vent, I just get so tired of hearing that.

briankb

Premium Subscriber
just say "sure, layaway is always an option." then just wait until they pay and say you'll need a few days to pick them up from storage.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
just say "sure, layaway is always an option." then just wait until they pay and say you'll need a few days to pick them up from storage.

You must be as old as your avatar........ Not many people have even heard of the word or term............. :ROFLMAO:

JR's

Posted by Briankb

Sweet
JR

Jillbeans

I always used to use layaway for Christmas when I was a young mom.

This reminds me of the story someone on here told about some non-profit place calling them at the last minute to request they donate a banner, having bought a bunch of signs from another company.

Can I bill you? Yes, but I prefer cash in advance and for you, there's a rush fee!
(insert maniacal laughter)
Love....Jill

binki

I took a printer in for repair and asked if they could get it fixed the same day and the response was pretty good:

'If you pay in advance it might motivate me to work on it.'

I thought that was pretty good.

Afterwards he wanted to add a rush fee but I declined.

The funny thing is I called in advance and asked about same day service and the price and he said he could do it and gave me a price. I otherwise would not have gone in.

:wine-smi: