• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy If you forget your password...

Val47

Say a person has an account - at work. As an employee they want to curb their participation to work related things. Say that person loves this forum, and wants to participate/follow up more outside of work, but cannot remember the password. the email set up is the work email, not available to "reset" from home. is it bad to create another account - or can someone, out there, enlighten one to how to reset your password when you can't remember? I have this terrible habit of setting my browser to remember. now it's biting me in the but. I can't even reset it at work, while I'm logged in. I appreciate the security. however... I either have two accounts, or someone enlighten me on how to reset my password so I don't suffer an identity complex on this forum.
~Boudica :(