• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

If You Have A Latex 300 Series You Will Want This...

Lane J

Nice! Thanks so much. The user manual is way too bare bones. I was looking for an error code today, now I have it. Thanks!

bannertime

Thanks! I needed this like two days ago, took awhile, but I found it somewhere else. Looks exactly the same as what I found.

GB2

Old Member
I have an L25500 SM if someone needs it but I am looking for the HP365 SM, I'm not sure if that is what the OP was about but there doesn't seem to be an active link there anyway. Thanks

Clem

Took awhile to locate this one. I have the L25500, 26500, and 28500 and now 300series. I'll post if I find the 500
could you PM me the L26500 SM at all?
I run two that are well out of warranty and having a little more know how would certainly save the boss some dollars

Franklin

I have an L25500 SM if someone needs it but I am looking for the HP365 SM, I'm not sure if that is what the OP was about but there doesn't seem to be an active link there anyway. Thanks

Could you send me the l25500 sm smartcci0@gmail.com ? I'm not having any issues currently but (as i knock on wood) im sure it would surely come in handy