• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

If you have young kids please check this out!

rcook99

My wife found this site and I thought it would be nice if I shared it with my S101 family as well. The site is for little kids to receive a message from santa, it is very kewl and my 9yr olds mouth just dropped when he watched:omg: the video. I hope you enjoy this, It brought a tear to my eye watching my son's face light up with joy while seeing it.

http://portablenorthpole.tv/home

I would like to let everyone know that I am in no way associated with the site what so ever. I just wanted to share the feelings I had when seeing my son's face. :smile:

Stacy or Fred can you please move this post to the open forum? I made a mistake and posted it in the premium.

ocean502

Same error here. I am not giving up, but wondered if the pic you upload, will the kids think, "hey thats the pic my mom took?" My oldest is borderline believing...and I want to keep it that way...thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas!!

ronl1975

Very cool. Takes awhile because all of us is checking it out but it was a hit in my house ! Thanks cook !