• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ignore List

Mosh

I have SEVERAL people on mine, what exactly does it do. Will it keep PM's laced with profanity from being sent to me? I feel threatened by some of these PM's I get and they make me feel uncomforable. I hope this ignore list will make them stop.

Thank you in advance.....:thankyou:

Bradster941

In all honesty,

This would be the Best Solution.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mosh1.jpg
    Mosh1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 116

zmatalucci

I like mosh, he's cheap entertainment & keeps it comical. Some may view him as a pita, but it's not that hard to look through some of the bs and see him for what he's worth.
He helped me out with my garage building situation, and potentially saved me thousands. I think I can deal with a little bs for some valuable info here and there.

gnatt66

ive been active on message boards since 2003 or so and admined/owned one for a few years too..i just dont see where this place is bad at all. i think it's well admined and the stuff that needs to go usually does.

i read lots on here, and i can scan down the list of replies and know to stop and read according to the avatar to the left...heh. the way i look at it, all these people are at your front door when you are on the board...its YOUR choice to let them in your 'living room'. i havent had to ignore someone in a lonnnnng time. but i have banned a few when it became personal and not board related :)

i personally think Mosh is a pretty funny 'character' on here..and enjoy most of his posts.

Bradster941

i personally think Mosh is a pretty funny 'character' on here..and enjoy most of his posts.

Unfortunately you don't see all the time and trouble it takes the Mods to read, clean up, and or Delete what he post. You just see the end product.

And that Brother, Ain't Fair to Fred and Stacy.

Mosh

Fred and Stacy I would like to hear from you on this. How many of my posts are "cleaned up"? I think I have contributed alot of usefull information on this site, and a small faction is against me.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Well Mosh... all I can give you is my personal opinion.

We don't "clean up" that many posts as it is. Fred is a firm believer in giving everyone on this board the freedom to pretty much say whatever they want (in the appropriate places). Very little is outright banned here. It makes for an interesting mix.

I just had to lock a worthless thread that degenerated into name calling and BS. The whole thread was a waste of space to begin with IMHO... but that's just my opinion. You wonder why people treat you like they do here? Look in a mirror... you portray yourself as a drunk that lowballs the competition, hires illegals and then brags about it, thinks nothing of hunting and drinking (one of my big pet peeves) and drinking and driving... and generally being one of those people I would probably take great pains in real life not to associate with. You know the guy I mean... he may mean well or think he's funny, but in reality he's obnoxious and no one really likes him except for his entertainment value. The guy everyone laughs at when he falls in the fire... before they pull him out.

This may not be you Mosh. Then again it may be. Maybe I should ask one of the baby mama's you brag about. But while I don't have to "clean up" much of what you post, the truth is I wish I was deleting the majority of it. But we don't work that way here...

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Mosh I have only once had a problem with your posts when it turned to an ethnic slur. Other than that I have lost no time over you. You seem to have taken on by choice the role of court jester. Not sure why but it's harmless and sometimes even funny.

And, in fairness, I have seen you make some very helpful posts.

GypsyGraphics

Mosh, you took a some getting use to and you do seem to be in a drunken stupor half the time, but for the most part your post are either entertaining or informative. And you sure as hell bring out the funny in a lot of the other members. I always look forward to Pat Whatley’s Mosh-isums, heck just look at Replicator’s post above... that’s some funny stuff.

I even find your hair entertaining, first we had the Joe Dirt look and now you got a Samurai thing going.

So for all the shock value in your posts, there’s certainly enough real information and laughs for me to keep reading them.

Jon Aston

More signal, less noise.

... a small faction is against me.

A small vocal faction... I'm pretty sure there is a larger, quieter contingent here who have faith that you will ultimately turn out alright, Mosh. Others have before you. You obviously have something of value to contribute to the community. I just wish we would see more of it.

I don't come here to be entertained. That's what sock puppets are for.