• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'll be darned HP printheads

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Someone told me. So whoever it was say, "I TOLD YOU SO.".

- The other day I was printing and the guard that holds the substrate down lifted up a tiny bit, enough to snag a printhead and pull the magnetic strip off of it. Actually 2 printheads. I very quickly changed the 2 printheads out that day and continued printing. I did a quick print alignment and continued to print.

SOMEONE on here told me not to be surprised if I had to change out all the printheads. SO here are my results.

The print quality changed and it wasn't as clear. Now, I know I couldnt leave my customers hanging like that. So, I ordered the rest of the print heads yesterday and they came in today. I loaded the printheads and am now doing a full printhead alignment..

Turns out, I was due to replace them anyway. I thought it had been last summer when I replaced them but it had been 2 summers ago. Needless to say, it all looks good again. So, I'm back in business with clean clear prints.

I appreciate all the feedback I get on here.

I'm always learning something new.