• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

illuminated Banner Dilemna!!!

Ok, heres the situation. I have 3 signs, 2 @ 4'x10' and 1 @ 6'x18'. At one time these were illuminated banners using the signcomp system. New business moved in. They NEED there signage within the next 5 days. I cannot get the proper banner material here in time. So, My question is.... can i use a regular 13 oz banner in its place? Its translucent enough. But will it work? Any one do something like that? Any thoughts???

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I've gotten away with using 13 oz on a 3x10 sign can. Looked OK both day and night. Not sure with those larger sizes. Think the problem would be the material relaxing and starting to sag after a while.

wayne k
guam usa

FS-Keith

Why cant you get it done in 5 days? Sub the printing out to someone who has the flexface material in stock. No sense in paying for this twice and you will if you expect a 6x18 of crappy banner to hold up.