• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Illustrator cs4 and cutting master 2. ????

streator scott

I just recieved my Illustrator cs4 today and I cant send my files to cutting master. It doesnt show up in file box. Like it says it would. I cant find the plot dialog box. Im tired..any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Scott

Bill Modzel

I'd check out Graphtec's website and make sure that your version of CM will work with
CS4. They may not have upgraded as of yet. It took awhile for CS3 to get updated also.

cgsigns_jamie

Just curious if anyone has gotten Cutting Master 2 (v 1.5) to work with Adobe Illustrator CS4 on a Mac?

I just got a new FC-8000 last week and I installed the cutting master software but it installed into Illustrator CS3 (I still have CS3 on my computer since I upgraded to CS4) and I can't get the plug-ins to work in CS4 ... So has anyone had any luck?

Otherwise does anyone know how to add Graphtec Crop marks with Illustrator without using cutting master?

Hanse09

Just curious if anyone has gotten Cutting Master 2 (v 1.5) to work with Adobe Illustrator CS4 on a Mac?

I just got a new FC-8000 last week and I installed the cutting master software but it installed into Illustrator CS3 (I still have CS3 on my computer since I upgraded to CS4) and I can't get the plug-ins to work in CS4 ... So has anyone had any luck?

Otherwise does anyone know how to add Graphtec Crop marks with Illustrator without using cutting master?

Hey there.... I know your questions is little old, but I haven't been around here in a while... I use MAc and just recently updates to CS4. My Graphtec FC5000 ist cutting just fine - with upgrade to Cutting MAster 1.6, of course. Old Cutting Master didn't show in Illustrator CS4, but as soon as I downloaded upgraded Cutting Master from Graphtec's site, everything has been smooth sailing.