• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Illustrator page size?

Anyway to make illustrator page size larger than 227"? or is this the absolute max size? Flexi goes up to whatever size you want but i dont like using flexi at all.

rfulford

No way that I know of but why not work at scale? I use 10 to 1 scale for pretty much everything over 10'. Just move the decimal point 1 place to the left and be sure your placed images have 10 times the res you would normally need at 1 to 1 scale.

p3

No way that I know of but why not work at scale? I use 10 to 1 scale for pretty much everything over 10'. Just move the decimal point 1 place to the left and be sure your placed images have 10 times the res you would normally need at 1 to 1 scale.

+1 :thumb: I do all my designing in Illy and import to flexi then just scale accordingly.

702 graphics

I came to illy from flexi. I was upset about this also. I sometimes use flexi to build a fullsize temp and scale it to 1/4 scale then export it to illy. Minus artboard size illy is a far better program than flexi.