• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Illustrator Zoom Level

JLD984

Hi all, I'm wondering if there's a way in Illustrator CC to still show the zoom level/percentage in the bottom left of the screen without having the application frame showing?

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
the only way I know of this is to have the navigator panel open

Not sure how or why you want the outer frame removed though. It contains the arrow sliders to allow you to move around. I don't see how you can hide it anyway

JLD984

I use an Apple magic mouse so don't need the arrow sliders to move the page around. To hide the application frame just uncheck it in the Window menu.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I've never noticed that before. But when I click on it, I don't see where any more screen real estate is saved. But maybe your workspace is different than mine. Regardless, that zoom box is all connected to the frame with the sliders and arrows. I doubt there is a way to hide that entirely